SHE KNEW BY THE TASTE, HE'D BEEN FUCKING HER SHEEP...
A TEXT MESSAGE FROM SASSY SUE...10/10\2006
SHIT I WONDER ABOUT...BY evilEd Lane
1. DO YOU SUPPOSE THE ABILITY TO WALK ON WATER MADE IT DIFFICULT FOR JESUS TO GO
2. WHERE'S THE WHITE GO WHEN SNOW MELTS?
3. IF YOU GOT 24 ODDS AND ENDS ON A TABLE, AND 23 FALL OFF, WHAT'S LEFT? AN ODD OR AN END?
4. IS IT HOTTER IN THE SUMMER THAN IT IS IN THE SOUTH?
5. DO YOU WALK TO WORK, OR CARRY YOUR LUNCH?
6. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DUCK?
Some wierd facts
The first toilet ever seen on television was
on "Leave It to Beaver".
The airplane Buddy Holly died in was the "American
Pie." (Thus the name of the Don McLean song.)
It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not
On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint
pens every year.
In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy
than all the world's nuclear weapons combined.
Elephants can't jump. Every other mammal can.
Five Jell-O flavors that flopped: celery, coffee,
cola, apple, and chocolate.
"I am." is the shortest complete sentence
in the English language.
Hershey's Kisses are called that because the
machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.
An ostrich's eye is bigger that it's brain.
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen